Manufacturing Related Disciplines Complex
- 121,9 76 sq. ft.
- Opened in 1995
- Building is shared with Materials Science and Engineering
- Undergraduate laboratories are among the special facilities
- Tribology and Mechanics of Materials are research groups in this building
- Electronics Lab
- Machine Shop
- Computer Services
Boggs Building (Nuclear and Radiological Engineering and Medical Physics)
- 41,432 sq. ft.
- Opened in 1963
- Nuclear and Radiological Engineering/Medical Physics program is housed here
- Research groups: fission, fusion, and medical physics