Nuclear & Radiological Engineering Curriculum
The BSNRE curricula for the last few catalog years is below. A student's catalog year is determined by the semester that the student started at Georgia Tech. Students are eligible to move to a later catalog year that is in effect while they are an enrolled student by filling out a change of major form to change their catalog year. Students must complete all of the requirements for a catalog year; catalog years cannot be combined.
|Catalog Year||For Students Who Started....||NRE Curriculum|
|2017-2018||Summer '17, Fall '17, Spring '18||PDF, Excel|
|2016-2017||Summer '16, Fall '16, Spring '17||PDF, Excel|
|2015-2016 (4)||Summer '15, Fall '15, Spring '16||PDF, Excel|
|2014-2015 (4)||Summer '14, Fall '14, Spring '15||PDF, Excel|
|2013-2014 (4)||Summer '13, Fall '13, Spring '14||PDF, Excel|
|2012-2013 (4)||Summer '12, Fall '12, Spring '13||PDF, Excel|
|Click here for earlier catalog years.|
- Major GPA Calculator - Click here for an Excel spread sheet you can use to calculate your major GPA
- All required ME, COE, MATH and PHYS courses are offered every semester including summer.
- All NRE classes are only offered one time per year, fall or spring. Plan accordingly.
- As of 3/30/16, the Global Perspective Overlay is no longer required for any catalog year. This change is effective summer 2016. The requirement is listed on the curriculum guide, but is no longer required on any catalog year.
Minors and Certificates in NRE
- Nuclear & Radiological Engineering (NRE) Courses: Syllabi
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) Courses: Syllabi, PreRequisites
- College of Engieering (COE) Courses: Syllabi, PreRequisites
- Course Descriptions (for all Georgia Tech courses)
- Core Curriculum: