Get involved. Give back. Go Jackets!
The George W. Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering invites our global network of 26,000 alumni to stay connected with our thriving community. Our alumni represent excellence in industry, academia, government, and non-profit and together we can build a better and smarter world. We can solve problems, innovate technology, and reimagine how mechanical engineering can make an impact and transform our everyday lives. Will you partner with us?
The Woodruff alumni community provides numerous opportunities to engage in the life of the students and faculty. Here are some of the many ways our alumni can elevate our community:
- Share industry knowledge by speaking in a class
- Make a gift to an area that are meaningful to you
- Participate as Capstone Design Expo judge
- Host an event
- Be a mentor to an undergraduate or graduate student
- Attend local or regional events
- Serve on the Woodruff School Advisory Board
- Hire our students for internships and job opportunities
- Sponsor a student project
- Be a guest speaker as part of the ME Shaping the World Speaker Series
Whether you want to start a business, switch careers or improve your skills, we’re here to support your professional journey, lifelong learning and continued success. Please visit our Alumni Career Services website to learn about the tools and resources available to our alumni.